£100 for a 2,300 word report with advice on value, the market, what to check plus a 30 minute follow-up phone call.
NOTE – During Lock Down the housing market was in an induced coma and there were next to no transactions. This means that it will be August or even September before we know exactly what has happened to prices since the market re-opened on 13th May. Please call or email to check exactly how much help this report can be before ordering.
If you’ve found a suitable property but would like someone to run a professional eye over it before you commit further, then send me an email with a link to the property advert on the agent’s website or the property portal on which it appears.
For £100 (including VAT) I will provide a 2300 word response which will include;
- Checking the history of the sale
- Looking at the guide price and the underlying value
- Considering the strength/weakness of the local market, house prices, rents and yields
- Reviewing the local area, crime statistics, schooling options, mobile reception, broadband & council services
- Recommending environmental search tools to check on flooding, mining or contaminated land
- Introducing experts where necessary for structural surveys, legal work or specialist finance
- Advising on bidding tactics, when and what to offer and on how to negotiate the best terms
- Discuss options to add value and improve the property in the future
I can also search the local area to check schools, crime, travel, things to do and amenities. These are things you may have already considered, that your conveyancer should double-check but that may help you to decide if this particular property might be your future home.
Just copy the URL – the ‘www.address…’ bit (highlighted in blue above) and email it together with the full postal address with postcode to “QuickCheck@HenryPryor.com” along with your contact details and I’ll be in touch.
If £100 seems to much to pay for a bespoke report on the home you are thinking of buying there there are automated alternatives. The excellent Property Detective will deliver a report that you may find has the detail you need and costs £9.99 or the moveiQ service from my old friend and media darling Phil Spencer which at present costs £17.99.
To pay for the report click here and you can use a credit or debit card via PayPal. (You do not need to be a PayPal customer).