‘Quick check’ service
If you’ve found a suitable property but would like someone to run a professional eye over it before you commit further then send me an email with a link to the property advert on the agent’s website or the property portal on which it appears.
For £100 (including VAT) I will provide a 1500 word response which will include;
- Checking the history of the sale
- Looking at the guide price and the underlying value
- Considering the strength/weakness of the local market, house prices, rents and yields
- Reviewing the local area, crime statistics, schooling options, mobile reception, broadband & council services
- Recommending environmental search tools to check on flooding, mining or contaminated land
- Introducing experts where necessary for structural surveys, legal work or specialist finance
- Advising on bidding tactics, when and what to offer and on how to negotiate the best terms
- Discuss options to add value and improve the property in the future
I can also search the local area to check schools, crime, travel, things to do and amenities. These are things you may have already considered, that your conveyancer should double-check but that may help you to decide if this particular property might be your future home.
Just copy the URL – the ‘www.address…’ bit highlighted in blue below and email it together with the full postal address with postcode to “email@example.com” along with your contact details and I’ll be in touch.
If you’d prefer then we can use