The best selling agents
I don’t sell property. I don’t think you can buy and sell and retain credibility although there are many I know who disagree. When asked to recommend a lawyer, builder or architect I’m not tempted to have a go myself and I don’t try to sell homes either. In the past year or so I have been delighted to recommend firms I have worked for, worked with or whom I have been impressed by. Some have sold clients properties, let them or managed them and in each case I felt they were the best people to ask. They included;
- Knight Frank Who consistently had the best properties in Notting Hill & Bayswater, sold a client a home in Berkshire and sold another clients home successfully in Sw18
- Strutt & Parker with houses to sell in Hertfordshire, Essex and Berkshire.
- Fyfe McDade Flats to sell in Shoreditch and a flat to let in Hoxton
- Ayrton Wylie Home to sell in Belgravia & tv interviews for BBC
- Benham & Reeves Selling property quietly and efficiently in N1
- Goldschmidt & Howland Sold a client a flat in West Hampstead and continue to try and sell me homes across north London
- Aston Chase The only people I need to call around Regents Park
- WA Ellis – now part of JLL empire with homes to sell in Chelsea and Knightsbridge and flats to let too!
- Savills – who sold my client a house in Notting Hill, a clients home in Cheshire and another to a client in Hertfordshire.
- Wetherell Flat to sell and one to rent in Mayfair
- Carter Jonas in Suffolk.
- Farrar & Co My first port of call around south west Chelsea
- Mullucks Wells houses to sell in East Hertfordshire and west Essex
- Churchills Who sold a house for friends in Hoddesdon
- Statons Who then sold the friends a new home & who rented another client a house
- Roy Brooks who seem to know everyone in NunheadMarsh & Parsons Individuals work tirelessly to find me things off-market in Bayswater and Notting Hill.
- Rampton Baseley The old service and client care that one used to find at Douglas & Gordon.
- Hamptons With a firm grip on Harpenden.
- Rettie & Cº who have looked after me and a client searching in Northumberland
- Every year for the past eight I have used a branch of Foxtons. They aren’t the cheapest but they are single-minded and ruthless. Their reputation is ill-deserved in my view and I often recommend their services to clients.
There are more but I would happily recommend each of these firms.