If you’ve found a suitable property but would like someone to run a professional eye over it before you commit further then email a link to the property advert on the agent’s website or the property portal on which it appears.
For £100 (including VAT) I will;
- Check the history of the sale
- Look at the guide price and the underlying value
- Consider the strength/weakness of the local market, house prices, rents and yields
- Review the local area, crime statistics, schooling options, mobile reception, broadband & council services
- Recommend environmental search tools to check on flooding, mining or contaminated land
- Introduce experts where necessary for structural surveys, legal work or specialist finance
- Advise on bidding tactics, when and what to offer and on how to negotiate the best terms
- Suggest options to add value and improve the property in the future
We can also search the local area to check schools, crime, travel, things to do and amenities. These are things you may have already considered, that your conveyancer should double-check but that may help you to decide if this particular property might be your future home.
Just copy the URL – the ‘www.address…’ bit highlighted in blue below and email it together with the full postal address with postcode to “firstname.lastname@example.org” along with your contact details and I’ll be in touch.
If you’d prefer then we can use